Would love to keep this but I barely ride it anymore and could do with the money ready for Christmas!
Croix de Fer 10 58cm (I think it’s the 2015).
Had a few upgrades as follows:
- Genesis carbon forks
- Hope Pro 4/Pacenti wheels
- SRAM Carbon GXP cranks with direct mount 38t narrow wide chainring
- Wellgo magnesium platform pedals with titanium axles
- Shimano 105 rear mech on XT 11-36 cassette
- Shimano Tiagra brake levers/rear shifter with Ice-tech rotors front and rear
- Hope headset
- Titanium bolts in brake mounts, front of stem and top cap
- Charge Spoon saddle
Frame is in good condition with a few marks from storage but nothing major or any dents.
Still running original Conti tyres (which should show how many miles it’s done), I’m 6’2″ and the size for me was spot on.
Could probably do with the gear cable replacing (which I have ready) and I also have a rack for the rear and set of mudguards which I’ll chuck in for the buyer.
Like I said I’d happily keep it but it’s gathering dust and I hate to see a good bike go to waste and just rust away.
Collection only I’m afraid though I can meet up within 10-15 miles possibly.
Open to offers on the price, don’t be shy!