My Wife is selling her back up race bike! She did a season of XC races on her Top Fuel last year and this bike was generally used for local easy riding and never got to see a race.
As you can see, it’s far from standard spec with nearly every part upgraded.
The bike is on 650b wheels due to Trek’s wheel sizing on smaller frames.
- Frame – Pro Caliber 6 Small (15.5inch)
- Fork – Rockshox SID World Cup (carbon crown/steerer with lockout).
- Groupset – Sram GX Eagle 1×12 with carbon cranks
- Botton Bracket – Wheels MFG “screw together pressfit”
- Brakes – Sram Level TLM with 180/160mm rotors
- Bars/Stem: Bontrager carbon bars with 80mm Bontrager Stem w/ ESI chunky grips
- Wheels – Bontrager Line30 carbon wheels
- Tyres – Maxxis Forekaster 2.35
- Seatpost – Crank Bros Highline 100mm dropper post
The bike is used, but is in great condition. Generally a few small scuffs here and there, but no major damage.
Some parts are only a few rides old (mainly the BB and dropper).
She really doesn’t want to sell it, but it’s not had any use for months and we don’t see that changing!
I can get a postage quote, or you could collect (Covid permitting!). if you collect, you might even get to see my Wife cry! :)
PayPal, Bank Transfer or Cash welcome. Any question, just ask.