Got my partner’s Surly ECR for sale, it’s been her bikepacking rig for the last couple of years after buying it new in 2017. But it’s been sat unused since last summer so it deserves a new home where it will be used!
– Designed for 29+ tyres, but regular 29, or 650b+ works fine too.
– QR spacing front and rear (135 rear, 100 front)
– Sliding dropouts, can be run single speed/rohloff etc.
– Tons of mounts for luggage, racks, mudguards, bottle cages, trailer etc.
– Cane Creek 40 series straight headset included. Bearings used but plenty of life left
– 27.2mm seatpost
– 73mm BSA bottom bracket
– Comes with: Surly stainless seatclamp, front mech adaptor, rear brake adaptor (for 160mm)
There are some marks from use as you would expect, but overall it’s in great condition. Critical areas were helitaped from new, as seen in the photos. Tape is looking a bit scuffed now and lifting in a couple of places, but the frame itself is still solid. No cracks/dents etc.
A great bikepacking/adventure frame, incredibly versatile with the different wheel configurations etc. This was my partner’s bike, she’s 162cm tall (5’3ish) and the fit was good, would suit somebody around that height.
Seat tube 356.5mm
Top tube (effective) 560mm
Head Angle 69.5
Seat Angle 72.5
I also have some parts for sale that were used on this build:
– Shimano Pro Koryak Seatpost 27.2x400mm
– Shimano Deore Front Mech – Direct mount, top pull
– Shimano XT Front Shifter – 2x/3x 10spd
Check out my other ad for details and more clear out parts.
More and better photos on Pinkbike: https://www.pinkbike.com/u/pocketshepherd/album/For-Sale/
Happy to post at buyer’s expense, or collection from HR6 if you’re local. I’d prefer payment through paypal (F+F), but as it’s an expensive item I’m happy to split fees if you want to do it that way.