Bike is in really good condition. Just a couple of minor marks. One on inside leg of fork, one on front of head tube and the other on the toptube. You have to really look to see them and I can forward photos on request.
- Wheels are Hope Pro 4 silver hubs on WTB KOM Tough i40 TCS rims. Hand built by the Bike Monger last year and running true with no marks or dings.
- Shimano freehub with SLX 11 speed cassette.
- Both wheels running Teravail Coronado 2.8 tyres in the light and supple tanwall version. Both set up tubeless and are great all round, fast rolling tyres.
- Shimano SLX 11 speed drivetrain with Aerozine crankset and 32t chainring. Completely forgotten the crank length but can check if asked.
- Shimano threaded BB on eccentric BB.
- One Up dropper post 150mm travel and v2 1x remote.
- Hope silver headset, spacers and 35mm stem.
- Stooge Scrambler bars with Odi/Vans lock-on grips. Couple of small rust spots on the Stooge logo.
I’ll be keeping the pedals (and possibly the saddle) but have some Planet X ones I can throw on if needed.
- SRAM guide brakes with 180mm rotors.
Everything bar the brakes and crankset were purchased new last year specifically for the build. Crankset was purchased lightly used from Andy at Stooge and the brakes were bought from PinkBike classifieds.
I will split if this of interest to anyone and would be looking for £500 for frame, fork, Hope headset, shimano outboard BB and seat collar. Would need F&F to sell before splitting the rest.
I’d also consider part-ex for some nice 130 forks, a good 29er wheelset and/or Hope brakes.
£900.00 collected firm price. Could meet up within a reasonable distance.
please feel free to PM me with any questions.
Thanks for looking.