Hi for sale is my Santa Cruz 5010 Alloy D 2018 Red Mountain Bike MTB.
I purchased this bike from new from Evans Cycles last year.
Only selling as I’ve just purchased a new Enduro.
Bike Frame is size Large
Bike has recently been serviced by Leisure Lakes with receipt.
New shifter was added, new rear tyre, new chain and all round general service/safety check.
Bike is solid and has been awesome for trail riding.
It does have some scratches and chips as expected with a mountain bike, I’ve tried to pictures as fairly as possible.
Scratched on the frame, handle bars, cranks and pedals as usual.
Bike rides great and has been well maintained.
Regularly serviced and cleaned.
Full receipt of purchase for piece of mind.
Spec is pretty much stock with a few minor changes/upgrades
Spec is as follows;
130mm VPP™ suspension 148mm Rear Axle Spacing Double sealed pivots for long bearing life Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks Stealth and external seatpost cable routing Threaded Bottom Bracket ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility Direct mount rear derailleur option
– Rear Shock Fox Float Performance DPS
– Fork RockShox Recon RL 130 – 27.5
– Rear Derailleur SRAM NX 11 speed Long Cage
– Number of Gears 11
– Shifters SRAM NX 11 speed
– Chain set Race Face Aeffect 32t – 175mm
– Cassette SRAM PG1130 11-42t
– Chain SRAM PC1110
– Pedals Spank Spoon Red
– Brakes SRAM Level
– Handlebar Race Face Ride – 35x760mm
– Stem Race Face Ride – 50mm
– Headset Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
– Grips Aaron Gwin Orange ODI AG
– Wheels F: Novatec D711 – 15x110mm R: Novatec D462 – 12x148mm (HG)
– Rims WTB ST i25 TCS – 27.5
– Front Tyre Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR – 27.5×2.3″ Tubeless
– Rear Tyre Schwalbe Magic Mary Addix – 27.5×2.25″ Tubeless
– Saddle WTB Volt Sport
– Seatpost Brand X Ascend 150mm Dropper
Thanks for looking.
Any questions just ask.
Any more pictures just ask.
Cash on collection only.