I’m selling my barely used set of Carbon Boost Rovals bought earlier this year, incredibly light and tough, 30mm internal, Slight surface scratch on the rear (see pic) with a virtually new Minion Dhf 2.5 Maxx terra on the front (RRP £60) and Aggressor dual 2.5 on the back (RRP £50). They are set up tubeless with Stans using the little plugs as well as tape. Current RRP is £875, I’ll sell them for £499, £20 postage.
No offers please.
Heres the bumf from Specialized:
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook design. Black graphic under clear coat with three vinyl colourway options included.
- Rim Material: Carbon fibre
- Rim Width: 30mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24-hole Front, 28-hole Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 15x110mm thru-axle only, 15mm end caps included
- Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, high-quality DT 350 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Every wheel includes tubeless valve stems in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier.
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,537g
- Rider Weight Limit: 240lb (108kg)