Production Privee Oka, details here;
Now only selling as a full bike, details as follows;
– XL frame, great stand over and reach is pretty good too. I’m 6’1”. Frame is fitted with 142mm dropouts but also includes 135mm singlespeed dropouts.
– RS Pike RCs which came as 150mm but I recently shortened the air spring to give 140mm travel. Pics show a scuff on the lower leg and scratch on the stanchion (happened recently when I was fitting a mudguard!). Lower legs were serviced in December
– Rear wheel is Hope single speed with Stans Arch rim, running the lower 7 sprockets from an SLX 10 speed cassette with Maxxis HR2 2.4 tyre, tubeless
– Front wheel is DT Swiss 1950 with Specialized Purgatory 2.5 tyre, tubeless.
– Brakes are XT m8000 (with SLX m7000 rear Caliper)
– Sram cranks with 32t ring (the stock 30T black SRAM ring is included too)
– Deore 10 speed shifter & Zee rear mech
– Brand X Ascend 120mm dropper post
– Black Kona bar & stem (not as pictured)
– Charge Spoon saddle
I built the bike up earlier last year as a single speed and it was a blast, after working out that the Hope hub would take a 7 speed setup I added the gears.
The only reason for selling is to make room for another Plus bike.
If it suits a prospective buyer I can pick up a new geared rear wheel and set up with full 10 speed instead of the 7 speed setup.
Collection only as I’m not in a position to post. I’m in Rugeley Staffordshire near Cannock Chase.