Nukeproof Mega TR275
- DT Swiss M1700 Spline2 650b rims on DT Swiss hubs. Maxxis DHF and HR2 rubber (currently set up tubeless)
- Rockshox Pike RCT3 fork (150mm) and Monarch rear shock (130mm).
- Reverb stealth dropper (latest iteration as warranty replacement by rockshox)
- M8000 XT groupset (1×11 set-up)
- Nukeproof Horizon carbon bars (800mm)
- Nukeproof Horizon CL pedals
Works Components angled headset and offset shock bushings slacken headtube angle to about 65°
All in great condition with a few paint chips as expected from use. No damage to fork, shock or dropper stanchions.
Collection from Gloucestershire
(and yes, I know the driveway needs weeding!)