For sale is my 6 year old London Road frame and fork as well as several of the other bits you’d need for a cheap gravel/commuter bike. The frame comes with a lifeline headset, a tiagra BB fitted and a seat post clamp.
The bike has served me well, clocking in about 4500km doing commuting, touring, child carrying and gravel riding.
It’s a size Large in silver. There is some battle damage including chain slap, cable rub and scuffs/scratches on the frame but no structural damage.
One of the rack mounting points near the mech hanger has lost its thread so it currently unusable, you can probably tap it to a larger size and use an M6 bolt. One of the rivnuts on the seat stats has been replaced and the other is on its way out but still currently useable. Ultimately the above means you can’t currently run a rack and guards at the same time.
I’ve tried to show damage in the photos and I also have further photos showing condition, just let me know and I can send them through.
I’m also selling the following which would go a long way to a getting it built up again:
- Alex Rims XD lite disc wheels. I bought these second hand for use on the turbo (hence the turbo tyre fitted and have never ridden them outside). They seem to run true. They’re 18mm internal rims, not sure what size tyres they’ll take as only ever run a skinny turbo tyre on them. They came with a bag of bits I never used which includes two used rotors and a single (front I think) QR.
- Shimano 105 FD5700 double front mech. Clamp on 34.9mm diameter
- Shimano 105 CS5700 12-27 cassette. This was used for a year before I put an 11-32 on there
- Deda RSx01 seat post 31.6mm diameter
- FSA Omega Compact drop bars, 44cm wide.
- Tektro Lyra cable disc calipers
All of the above except the wheels came off the bike so I know they fit.
I’d prefer to sell as a job lot if possible and for collection or delivery within a reasonable distance of Epsom, Surrey
£140 all in or make me an offer.
Alternatively let me know if you’re interested in me splitting them, I will consider posting the smaller items but have assumed posting the frame won’t be worth it. Let me know if you questions or would like further photos