Lovely, light, stiff and responsive frame. Black anodised – near-new condition apart from a scratch to the head tube
Has spent most of its life on a turbo trainer apart from 4 rides in the dry.
59cm may sound fairly large. I’m 182cm (5’11” and a bit in old money) but with long limbs/short body and prefer a taller headtube. This fits me well with a 90cm stem and in-line post but would stretch to 6’3″+ with layback seat post and longer stem.
Spec as follows – Shimano Ultegra 6800 with exception of Ultegra-level, non-series hydraulics:
– Ultegra front and rear mech
– Ultegra-level ST-RS685/ BR-RS785 hydraulic disc brakes
– Ultegra 11-32 cassette
– Ultegra 52/36 175mm chainset – fitted *new* for this sale
(I had a power meter on different cranks previously).
– Fulcrum racing sport DB disc wheels
– Continental GP4000S II 25mm tyres
– Zipp in-line seatpost
Collection/meet in person preferred. Can do Derby, Central London or Staines depending on day of week..