Back to Ads
Everything in either excellent or new condition, many new parts, all bearings are new.
Very light, makes a brilliant gravel bike or cyclocross race bike.
Aluminium frame, carbon fork. Frame was professionally sand-blasted and given a matte lacquer finish.
Fork lower section sprayed with orange fade.
- GRX 810 2x shifters, Shimano XTR callipers (chrome finish) – this combination provides very powerful braking, brakes recently bled and very sharp
- 105 rear mech, special Shimano CX bottom pull front mech
- 12-36 cassette, SRAM, quite a good one
- Cranks are original sora with recently-replaced chainrings, 34-48
- Wheels are new WTB STi23 rims with new novatec hubs, 12mm thru-axles with QR adapters to fit this bike.
- Tyres are set up tubeless currently, using stans race sealant, 35mm WTB cross boss – frame would take 40mm tyres, I previously have enjoyed using 35mm schwable g-one tyres.
- Headset bearings and bottom bracket replaced very recently
- 100mm stem included
- Pedals not included but can include for a price (about £35 new)
- Brake pads are newly replaced, rotors also new so no wear to them
- New bar wrap already applied
- 42cm slightly flared Zipp bars
- Spare derailleur hanger
- A few spare sets of brake pads
Collection only, Bedminster area of Bristol.
All photos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-520MWCt1anh2xnEx_3phYbfE1htYVY2?usp=sharing
To contact this user, please register / login