Bought May 2020, the watch is in excellent condition with no marks to the glass and the only mark I can see on the bezel is the faintest tiny little scratch on the bottom of the outer edge of the bezel. I’ve tried really hard to capture it in the pictures but the camera cannot pick it up as it really is hard to spot.
The watch is still in perfect working order. Still getting many days between charges (I charge it so infrequently that I’ve no idea how often I have to charge it) so the battery is still working well.
Comes with charger cable and the box. The European topo mapping is pre loaded and there is a way to add your own maps including the Trailforks mapping if you want.
It’s a great watch and I’m only selling as I’ve decided to upgrade to the fenix 6 pro.
Price includes Royal Mail special delivery and I’m open to sensible offers. Details of the spec from garmin website below.
- The ultra multisport GPS watch with preloaded full-colour TOPO mapping for Europe and wearable navigation features
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel, forged steel back and sapphire crystal to maintain best integrity in demanding environment
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures and Elevate™ wrist heartrate
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features2 include smart notifications, Wi-Fi support for automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope.
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.