I’ve got my Evil Insurgent for sale, it’s a large, so good from 5’7 to 6′. Wrapped professionally in invisiframe.
- 2018 Pike RCT3 160mm, debonair spring
- Rockshox Monarch RC3 Plus
- Joystick Analogue Carbon bar (770ish x 35mm)
- Joystick Builder Stem (35mm x 35mm)
- DMR Axe cranks
- Hope 11-48t cassette (not many miles, and accepts a new chain)
- Hope Pro2 Evo 44t on Stans Arch MK3 rims Sapim D-light spokes
- SRAM X01 rear mech
- SRAM XX1 chain (almost new)
- SRAM X-sync 30t chainring (almost new)
- SRAM Guide RSC brakeset
- Maxxis Shorty WT 2.5 3c, Maxxis DHR2 2.3 3c (both almost brand new)
There’s only three marks on the frame, two about 2mmx2mm, and in places you wouldn’t notice them. And behind the rear tyre, theres the very top layer of paint that’s peeled off, but it’s still green/yellow underneath, and it’s behind the tyre.
The rest of the bike is almost mint condition, I do really look after my bikes.
Bearings were changed about 6 months ago with Enduro Max, headset was recently replaced, shock was serviced and tuned by J-tech recently, and I’ve serviced the fork on a regular basis.
I’ve had the bike for 12 months now, but it’s been unridden since November.
Choice of saddles.
Choice of grips.
The reverb is away for warranty, so not supplied at the moment. But the internal routing will be fitted with cable outer to make fitting easy peasy, price reflects this to add your own dropper.
Let me know if you’d like any more info.