Prices include basic postage and assume payment by Paypal Gift. If you want tracked postage and/or want to use Paypal Goods & Services please add £5.
All cameras are fully working (other than the G1 and GX8, details below) and include original charger and at least one original battery.
I will keep one or two of these but I’m hoping that sales might help me decide which :)
- Olympus Tough TG6: As-new condition and barely used, boxed with all accessories, screen protector fitted from new and additional unused protector included. £229.
Panasonic Lumix G6: Excellent condition, boxed with original accessories. £99 body only, see below for lenses.
- Panasonic LUMIX G2: Very good condition, light cosmetic scuffs on right side and rear (the latter hidden if you have the screen visible) but otherwise tidy, and fully working. £49 body only, see below for lenses.
Panasonic Lumix LX7: Excellent condition, with leather case also in excellent condition, plus 37mm filter adapter and matching lens cap. Great little camera with sharp f/1.4 lens. £109.
- Panasonic Lumix LX3: Very good condition, just a bit of wear to the anodizing at the top of the flash. Comes with filter adapter. £49.
Panasonic Lumix FT4: Good condition, waterproof. £45.
- Panasonic Lumix FT1: Good condition, waterproof. £25.
- Panasonic Lumix FX550: Excellent condition. £25.
- Panasonic Lumix XS1 (x2): Good condition. Additional Panasonic battery (new). £19 each, £5 extra for the battery.
- Pentax W30: Good condition, waterproof. £25.
- Pentax W20 (not pictured): Good condition, waterproof. £19.
- Praktica DC440 (x2): One excellent condition with case, one good. Ideal kids’ first camera: runs off AAs, fixed focus (switchable near/far), optical viewfinder, but capable of better images than might be expected. £15 the pair or £10 each.
- Fujifilm Z800EXR: Good condition. Additional Fujifilm battery. £29.
- Ricoh PX (not pictured): Good condition, with box and accessories. Features in-camera charging. £39.
- Canon Powershot S30: Good condition. Comes with a few CompactFlash cards. £15.
- Panasonic Lumix G1: Average condition for age with plenty of cosmetic wear but no damage. One fault: the rear screen is not working (viewfinder works fine). £19 body only, see below for lenses.
- Ricoh GX8: Seems not to write images, otherwise working. Hence spares or repairs. £1 with any other purchase or £6 on its own.
Micro four thirds lenses:
Panasonic 14-42: Very good condition, caps but no hood. £49, or £39 with a body. Olympus 40-150 f/4-5.6 R (aka “the plastic fantastic”): Excellent condition, caps but no hood. £65, or £49 with a body. Olympus 15mm body cap lens: Excellent condition. £39, or £29 with a body.