For sale is my Eastway Emitter road bike. Its in very good condition having been well looked after throughout. For those in the know this is one of the last Carbon frames made by Eastway Cycles, the shop located on the famous Eastway Cycling circuit before it was redeveloped to accommodate the Olympic park in London. So, there is some history in the frame.
The spec is as follows:
- Ritchey finishing kit, carbon post with Alu stem & bars
- Handbuilt 50’s with CX Rays and Hope RS hubs, built by http://www.catswhiskerswheels.co.uk/
- 105 10sp throughout, recent new chain & cassette with about 5 rides on them
- 52/36 crankset
- GP4000 S with plenty of miles left.
- Also comes with a pair of 2016 Aksium’s & alu brake blocks shod with Conti GP GT’s for winter.
- Weight approx. 7.9kg as you see it
- For Geo: https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/eastway-emitter-r2-2016/
I’d prefer collection / meet-up for you try the bike, I’m located at junction 25 of the M25 but can travel within reason, and travel across the A40 to Gloucester frequently.
I would consider a lower price if you want the bike without the carbon 50’s.
I’ll consider reasonable offers and please ask questions. Please contact kryton57 at sky dot com.