DT Swiss Wheelset – Hope Pro 4 Front Hub – Sturmey Archer 3 Speed Rear Hub.
- For sale is a nearly-new wheelset, consisting of DT Swiss R500 rims, built onto a Hope Pro 4 front hub, and a Sturmey Archer SRK-3 3-Speed rear hub. Designed to be the ultimate 3-speed commuter/ hybrid / gravel wheelset.
- These wheel were hand-built by the legendary Ryan Builds Wheels in Bristol earlier this year. Unfortunately they haven’t had the use that I intended, so they are now for sale. They have done less than 50 miles (although the Sturmey Archer hub came off my old bike – it has still done less than 300 miles and is running smoothly).
These wheels were built to make the ultimate commuter / hybrid / gravel bike:
- The DT Swiss R500 rims suit tyres of 35c upwards, and are ready to be setup tubeless (tubeless tape already installed). They are 32 spoke version and very strong/sturdy – ready to take on rough surfaces and pot-holed roads.
- The Hope Pro 4 hub is 100mm QR, 6-bolt disc.
- The Surmey Archer SRK-3 is 135 x 10mm axle (fits QR dropout). 6-bolt disc. This is also supplied with the gear shifter and cable (not pictured). The hub is fitted with an 18-tooth sprocket and I will also include a 16-tooth sprocket to allow you to tune the gear ratio.
- Collection in-person available in Bristol is preferred, or I will ship (mainland UK only) for an additional £20.
To contact this user, please register / login