Devinci Leo SL in large. Sizing equates to 56cm (effective top tube is 56, as is the seat tube centre bb to seat clamp). Great fit for me at 181cm.
- Carbon frame and fork
- Disc brake only (post mount fitting).
- Integrated cabling and Di2 compatible (I was running Ultegra 6850)
- Clearance for 28mm tyres (my Pro Ones were 29mm set up tubeless with no rub)
- ‘Braze on’ front derailleur mount
- Di2 compatible Devinci carbon seatpost included (for internal battery) and clamp
- Pressfit bottom bracket compatible
- Thru axles – 100/142 – included
- Brand new headset bearings installed (unused) + 1 spare lower bearing
- Spare rear derailleur hanger included.
- All frame plugs, bottle bolt also included (not shown)
The frameset in very good condition befitting a 5 year old road bike.
A suspected stone strike crack on the downtube was investigated and repaired by Carbon Bike Repair (CBR) in Leatherhead, with the damage sanded back, inspected and then repaired. The repair is unpainted for inspection. Paperwork available for review. The repair is only visible if the bike is upside down! The fork was also modified to allow a better hose angle for the front brake from the internal routing exit hole.
Any inspection welcome. Collection from Dorking preferred, but we can discuss courier options if required.