Brand new with tyres included. The wheels came off a Trek Slash but I had some other wheels to use on that. 29er boost fitment (110mm front 148mm rear). Tyres are Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength side walls, aramid bead, 29×2.40˝
Specs from Bontrager:
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel
- Ultra-durable rim with 29mm internal, 33mm external width, 28 hole fr/r
- 28 front/rear nail head 14/15G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed freehub body, 54teeth engagement.
- Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool.
Wheels are currently setup with inner tubes. Could easily be made tubeless with some valves and sealant.
These would retail at £499 without the tyres.
£200 collected, can post within UK for a small fee.