As per title 2018 Lyriks 27.5 with 170mm travel and a approx 215mm steerer.
These were bought brand new by my daughter, never used and then I decided to try a 27.5 wheel size so nabbed them out of the shed.
Total miles covered less than 120, no tokens or accessories ( sorry). Stanchions unmarked. Boost spacing.
Really like the forks, very stiff and composed do not like the wheel size!
- Travel: 27.5″ – 160/170/180mm, 29″ – 150/160mm
- Axle to Crown: 27.5″/180mm travel – 572mm, 29″/160mm travel – 571mm
- Damping: Charger Damper (RCT3)
- Spring: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Steerer: Tapered aluminium
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall aluminum, Fast Black
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch Plus, Vivid Air
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Weight: 27.5″ – 2,005g, 29″ – 2,032g