Selling my lightly used Marin Nail Trail 7 -2017 20”
I reckon it’s has done maybe 200 hundred miles max. I bought it for light bimble duties in rural France.
27.5 Wheels set up tubeless, 1*11, Dropper Post, RockShox Yari RC 120mm Forks.
Pedals and Bottle Cage Not Included but can include a plastic set of pedals.
Spare Derailleur Hanger
- Frame – Series 3 6061 Aluminum, Double Butted Frame, Internal Shifter & Dropper Post Routing, 142x12mm Thru-Axle
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC, 120mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, 100x15mm Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset
- Shifters – Shimano SL-M7000 1×11 Speed
- Chainset – Marin Forged Alloy 1×11, Hollow CrMo Spindle, Alloy Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD
- Chainrings – 32T
- Cassette – Sunrace 11-Speed, 11-42T
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano RD-M7000 GS Shadow Plus
- Rims – Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Front Hub – Formula, 100x15mm, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Rear Hub – Formula, 142x12mm, Quad Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Alloy Axle, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Front Tyre – Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 2.25
- Rear Tyre – Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 2.25
- Front Brake – Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centerlock Rotor
- Rear Brake – Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerlock Rotor
- Seatpost – Trans-X Dropper Post, Internal Routing
Collection SK9 Cheshire, Regularly commute over M62 towards Hull and M6 / M5 to Worcester so delivery along that route possible.