Orbea Rallon 2015 X Team.
Spec as follows:
- Orbea Rallon X Team frame 160mm travel with geometry adjust flip chip. Just replaced bearings in the rear pivots and rocker. Size medium
- BOS Deville Forks-160mm travel with 20mm through axle.
- BOS Kirk rear shock.
- Superstar -2 degree Angleset giving 64.5 head angle.
- KS Lev integra 150mm Dropper with Easton lever
- WTB Silverado Saddle
- Nukeproof 40mm stem
- Spank Spike vibrocore bars 800mm
- Ergon Ge-1 Grips
- Sram GX Eagle 12 speed setup with RaceFace atlas cinch 165mm cranks and 32t oval absolute black ring. New rear gear cable. And new chain.
- RaceFace BB with brand new bearings.
- Shimano XT rear-185mm rotor-new pads
- Shimano XT/Saint calliper Front brake-new pads with 203 mm rotor
- DT Swiss E1700 wheelset with 36t ratchet.
- Michelin WildGrip-R tyres- Hardly worn and setup tubeless with fresh sealant.
I will include the original headset and ISCG mounts and a spare derailleur hanger. This is a fantastic bike, I’m only selling as it as I need a clear out-too many bikes! The angleset has brought the head and seat angles bang up-to date and this bike is equally happy smashing through rock gardens as it is pedalling round Dalby Forest.
The frame has some areas of wear in line with what you’d expect from a used bike, but much of it is covered with frame tape so is generally in very good/excellent condition. The wheels are perfectly true with a nearly new rear rim.
There is a small scratch on the dropper post where a bit of grit got caught against it but it’s very fine and doesn’t cause any issues with the seal.
The forks are buttery smooth, though there is a tiny very fine scratch near the top of the left stanchion-again this doesn’t affect the seals at all.
The GX Eagle drivetrain all works as it should and has had a new chain in the last 50 miles. The cranks are less than 100 miles old and I’ve just changed the bottom bracket bearings so it’s good to go! There are new pads in the brakes so it shouldn’t need anything changed.
Cash or bank transfer on collection please. I would rather not post it as I think it’s best for you to see the bike and make sure you’re happy with it before you buy it.