2013 NS Soda Frame and Xfusion Vengeance fork (second fork included as spares no axle)
This a heavy hitting Enduro or DH frame I used it for uplift days mostly.
It can be set up as a 177mm (180mm) or 152mm travel frame using a flip chip at the shock
It is a 26″ frame but many have run it with 27.5 wheels, it has a second flip chip to change the wheel base at the rear.
Frame takes a 135x12mm (Axle included) or a 135x10mm hub.
A few scratches mostly cable rug not dents see pics
HOPE seat clamp and superstar seat post, headset and top cap included (bb optional)
Shock is a Cane Creek DB with 650×2.25 spring will include spare Ti Spring (rate tbc) and tool and OG mounting hardware
Both forks are in very good condition stantions are scratch free second set has a softer spring but no axle
OG spec sheet
-Internal or external cable guide option
– head tube: tapered 1.5 ZS (56mm ID/44mm ID), 115mm stack height,
– fits forks with standard 1-1/8” or tapered 1.5 – 1-1/8” steer tubes, headset to fit both include with the frame
– rear hub: 135x10mm bolt type or 135x12mm with thru axle (NS custom 12MM thru axle included)
– IS-2000 disk brake mount
– BB: standard mtb english 1.37x24tpi, 73mm wide, ISCG-05 mounts
– rear derailleur: removable hanger included
– front derailleur: not compatible
– seat post/clamp: 30.9mm / 34.9mm
– max tire: 26 x 2.6”
PM for more info
£375 ONO will ship at buyer expense approx. £30 for UK