What is a Gift Subscription and how does it work?
We have developed our gift subscription specifically to allow you to be able to actually hand over a physical ‘thing’ to the recipient on their birthday, special occasion, Christmas etc. This is why we normally send the subscription to you (the giver) directly so you can wrap it up and stick it under the tree for the lucky recipient. We can send it directly to the recipient if you prefer – they may live a long way away or they could be infectious. If you would prefer this as your delivery option then follow the instructions at checkout and make sure you enter the recipient’s details in the Shipping Address section.
In the gift subscription package is a card with a unique voucher code and full instructions on how to redeem this code. The recipient enters the code into our Subscription Voucher web page and once done their subscription is activated. They choose where the printed copies of the magazine are delivered to when they redeem their subscription voucher code.
This is what the lucky recipient receives…
- The current issue of Singletrack magazine packaged in a presentation box in addition to…
- A year’s worth* of Singletrack magazine. (*8 issues)
- Digital editions of latest issue and back-issues.
- Access to Premier-only on-line content.
- Exclusive downloadable digital books.
- Singletrack Premier member card offering savings and subscriber-only deals with top bike businesses.
An note regarding free gifts – free gifts are available to annual auto renewing subscriptions only and not gift subscriptions.
If you would like to subscribe please visit – http://singletrackworld.com/subscribe/
Free Gift terms and conditions can be found here – http://singletrackworld.com/free-gift/
*presentation box colour may vary from example shown