What is a Gift Subscription and how does it work?
We have developed our gift subscription specifically to allow you to be able to actually hand over a physical ‘thing’ to the recipient on their birthday, special occasion, Christmas etc. This is why we normally send the subscription to you (the giver) directly so you can wrap it up and stick it under the tree for the lucky recipient. We can send it directly to the recipient if you prefer – they may live a long way away or they could be infectious. If you would prefer this as your delivery option then follow the instructions at checkout and make sure you enter the recipient’s details in the Shipping Address section at checkout.
In the gift subscription package is a card with a unique voucher code and full instructions on how to redeem this code. The recipient enters the code into our Subscription Voucher web page and once done their subscription is activated. They choose where the printed copies of the magazine are delivered to when they redeem their subscription voucher code.
This is what the lucky recipient will get once they have activated their subscription…
- A year’s worth (8 issues) of Singletrack Magazine.
- Digital editions of Singletrack Magazine.
- Digital access to back-issues.
- Access to Premier-only web content.
- Excluisive downloadable digital books.
- Singletrack Premier Member’s card offering savings and subscriber only deals with top bike businesses.