To Access Our Apps
We use an App provided for us by a company called PocketMags. Before you can access an issue of Singletrack on your iPad you first have to have a PocketMags account. But if you are a Premier Subscriber we do all the work for you.
- Once your Premier Account has been activated on our website you need to go to your Premier Account page.
- On this page you will see a section called ‘Create Your PocketMags Account’. And next to this you will see a tick box. You must tick this box to give us permission to pass your subscription details to PocketMags so that they can set up your account. Don’t worry though – we will only give them your name, email address and information about when your subscription began and when it will end.
- Once your Pocketmags account has been setup you will receive an email from us containing your new Pocketmags account login information.
- Now you can pop along to the iTunes store or Google Play store and download our Singletrack App.
- For iOS users there is a dedicated App called ‘Singletrack Magazine’ in the App store. You can search for it or you can click this link to go straight there on your iPad or iPhone.
- For Android users there is no dedicated app but there is a PocketMags App that will allow you to download our Android digital versions. PocketMags Android App
- Once you have downloaded your App you need to first login using your new Pocketmags account details that were emailed to you. Don’t worry if you forget or lose them – there is a retrieve login details link in both apps. Your username in both apps will be the email address you registered when you created your account on our website.
- Once you are logged in to your App you will notice that you will have been given a credit to be able to download the latest issue of Singletrack. Please note that this is not like our Mag Archive and you cannot download back issues using the Apps. You will be given a credit to be able to download the NEXT AVAILABLE issue of Singletrack each time we add a new issue to the Apps. This means you will have to wait until the next issue is published before you can download an issue in our Apps.
iPad Exclusive Issues
If you use an iPad to access our App then you will get a version of the magazine that does not look like the printed version. This is because we have redesigned the issue just for iPad users. The pages are laid out differently to better suit the iPad screen and there are lots of extra features, like videos and galleries included in every issue.
We hope to offer a customised issue for Android users very soon.
If you have any problems with the Apps you should first contact the support staff at Pocketmags on email@example.com.
An ePub file is an Electronic Book standard file that can be viewed on most smart phones. For iPhone users the free app iBooks will open both PDF files and ePub files. Whereas a PDF file will display a copy of the actual printed magazine an ePub file is much closer to an actual book. All the ads are stripped out and most of the images too, leaving you with just the text of the articles.
If you have iBooks on your iPad or iPhone then just click the ‘ePub’ button in the Mag Archive and once downloaded you will be given the option to open the file in iBooks.
Most Android phones have the ability to open ePub files built in so clicking the ‘ePub’ button should open the file on your phone or Android tablet.
If you have a Kindle then clicking on our ‘Kindle’ button will download a file specifically for your Kindle device to your computer.
Once downloaded you need to copy this file into the ‘documents’ folder on your Kindle device. To do this connect your Kindle to your computer using your Kindle power lead. Your Kindle should then appear in your list of drives in much the same way as a USB pen drive would. Open the Kindle folder and you should see a folder called ‘Documents’. Copy your Kindle file into this folder. Your Singletrack issue will then appear alongside all your existing book files on your Kindle.
Alternatively you can simply email our file directly to your Kindle using the unique Kindle email address that you were provided with when you bought your Kindle from Amazon. If you have forgotten your Kindle email address you can find it in your Amazon account settings.