Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Zwift KISS racing class question.
  • Bream
    Free Member

For some reason unknown to me despite my best attempts to set me in class C for the KISS races I always end up in A! Now, I really wish I was an A but I’m not, C is where I’m at and when I race with the C group we’re on par.

But why on earth do I get stuck in class A, any ideas how I can correct this?

weeksy

When you enter the race, you pick the Catagory you’re entering, with the + symbol.

What are you using to enter ? the Mobile App or the main screen in Zwift etc ?

Bream
    Free Member

I run Zwift from an iPad, so login as normal, select ride and then once riding you see the coming race options in the top right corner, I then press join to enter. I don’t see any class options as such.

When I read the rules I thought I just had to put the class in my name in brackets!?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    weeksy

Not used the ipad mate so can’t comment, but on both the PC and the Android, you get to select the Cat.

The putting C in your name is a throwback to earlier days of single grids and single startpoint, now days each Cat goes off in a separate group from a different pen.

muggomagic

Are you using an iPad? If you are entering by the main screen in zwift rather than through the events page in the zwift mobile app, then you need to click/press on the event enough times for it to select the correct category.

hedley
    Free Member

As muggomagic says, you need to click multiple times to select your cat.

https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115019268663-Wrong-Cat

“Since you are on an iOS device, you’ll click a couple times to select the correct category. For example, if you want to choose category B, you will click the event 3x. If you want to choose category C, you will click the event until it selects C.”

Bream
    Free Member

Perfect, thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Zwift KISS racing class question.’ is closed to new replies.