Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • ZTR hubs?
  • fattatlasses
    Free Member

Anyone got long term experience of these hubs? Wondering how they'll hold up against yer typical Pennines conditions (I normally default to Hope hubs) – can anyone advise on the ZTR's please?
    Ta.

twinklydave

Not quite "long term" yet, but I've has some for just over a month, done a good few 100+ mile rides on them and a couple of races and no issues to report yet.

Bearings still silky smooth, no freehub issues or anything like that and they've taken quite a beating on a rigid 29er.

Admitedly it's ben pretty dry recently so I don't know what they would have been like if all the rides were horrible gritty, wet affairs, but what mud/puddles/rain there has been has been shrugged off so far!

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Ta for the feedback.

Anyone else run them through a sloppy winter??

NZCol

I've run them for 3 months on my Tallboy in some pretty minging conditions , have had to change all the rear bearings already and also had a weird situation with new bearings that were smooth but when pressed in were clicking – odd. Apart from that and some wear on the rear freewheel from the cassette they work.

ollieT
    Free Member

Ive had some since christmas and rode them every weekend and they are still as smooth as the day i got them. I would definitly have a set on my day to day training bike.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ZTR hubs?’ is closed to new replies.