Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • zootropolis – anyone seen it , suitable for a 3 year old
  • moonsaballoon

As above really , local cinema doing cheap tickets next week and wondering if it’s suitable . He’s only been to the cinema once to see the Thomas film and loved it but it’s a pg so not sure if it’s a bit much . Any thoughts appreciated

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Good enough film, but first 30 mins or so is a bit slow for a 3 year old, tbh.

marcgear
    Free Member

There are a few parts where there is a high sense of danger – savage predator attacks and such – It would have been a bit much for mine when they were three.

bensales
    Free Member

My seven year old struggled with it, and we had to leave the cinema, but he’s pretty sensitive to violence. There are some scary dark bits in it, but that said, most of that would probably just wash over the head of my 3 year old. Only reason she didn’t go to see it is because she can’t sit still for more than 30 seconds at a time, so cinema is a no-go.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Yeah fine, my 2 yr and 4 yr olds sat through the whole thing

meikle_partans
    Free Member

My four year old told me it was scary cause there was a man with a net who caught them and put them in a cage. I presume she means a dog warden type character. I cannot detect any obvious psychological scarring.

moonsaballoon

Thanks all , might give secret life of pets a go , it’s half hour shorter and a u certificate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘zootropolis – anyone seen it , suitable for a 3 year old’ is closed to new replies.