• This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Annoying Zoosk Adverts!!!–>>>> and ^^^^^
  • organic355
    Free Member

making it really difficult for me to look at STW at work, not only does the title SINGLEtrack look like a dating site to thosenot in the know who glimpse at your screen when passing, now its got these flashing images of young girls who “really want to meet me” on the top and sides.

And no it isnt because of my browsing history as I am very selective at what I look at at work!! 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

If there are inappropriate ads appearing do let us know and we will review. Alternatively you can always upgrade to Premier for as little as £15 per year and choose not to display the ads.

Trimix
    Free Member

Patrick, thats bribery is it not ?

Mark

Not really

wwaswas

thats bribery is it not ?

well, it’s paying for a different/upgraded service – does that count as bribery?

donsimon
    Free Member

Patrick, thats bribery is it not ?

Extortion or some kind of blackmail.

13thfloormonk

I feel really sorry for some of those Zoosk girls, I’m starting to recognise faces and some of them have been on the shelf for quite a while now 🙄

portlyone

Paying for a different service. If the adds were intentionally inappropriate then that would be a different matter.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If there are inappropriate ads appearing do let us know and we will review.

Ads for “dating” sites with lots of “singles” aren’t appropriate, especially given the images (which I suspect are simply hacked off from Faceache or something and are in no way represenatative of the real “singles” on offer…..)

Looks like a sleazy operation to say the least.

Could you please review?

Mark

It’s already blocked on GoogleAds… I’m waiting for Microsoft to get back to me on when they will be blocked on their networks.

29erKeith
    Free Member

Sorry Mods 😳

wwaswas

Sorry Mods

you will be…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Actually, Mods, while we’re at it, those MYA boobjob plastic surgery ones aren’t exactly appropriate either, I would say.

Mark

Maybe not but they aren’t particularly offensive either surely.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

True, true. Not offensive, just not sure if they’re appropriate. Unless they do moobjobs, of course! 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Alternatively you can always upgrade to Premier for as little as £15 per year and choose not to display the ads.

Way to work those revenue streams, baby!

Maybe not but they aren’t particularly offensive either surely.

Well, given some of the modding on here, it could be assumed the intended audience of STW is elderly nuns.

rootes1

of course you could change your general browsing and they will change the type of ads that will appear..

Mark

The ability to switch off the ads is a feature of being a subscriber. We’ve had your money so why should you have loads of ads spoiling your view of our site. If you are not a subscriber then your time on our site has to be paid for somehow.

The choice is entirely yours 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Annoying Zoosk Adverts!!!–>>>> and ^^^^^’ is closed to new replies.