Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • ZOMG! HEIR IT COMES! PUSH KATIE! PUSH!
  • rickmeister

That baby caused a spike on t’interweb use and overloaded iplayer which borked Edition 4 of Top Gear…

Not happy…

zokes
    Free Member

It’s a funny old business this adoration of the Royals business.

Why would anyone give a rats poo hole. I just don’t get it.

I don’t particularly begrudge it, enough people seem to want to keep them after all. Just seems odd.

This

piemonster

Because the Monarchy represents the foundation and history of our country. That’s why they are so important and popular

Really? What’s the House Of Windsor got to do with the foundation of any of the home nations?

zippykona

I shall say this one more time.
    President **** **** Blair.

piemonster

Anyway, like I said. I don’t begrudge it.

I’ve just never had it explained in a way that to me. Warrants any adoration.

I think I may just stretch to “well that’s nice for you” but nothing more than that.

And yes, I get the problems with the alternatives thing. Again, it’s useful that Blair wasn’t President. But still, doesn’t warrant any flag waving.

Just from me you understand. It’s just a personal opinion.

zippykona

I’ve only caught a glimpse of the queen once. Don’t know why but I was as excited as anything.
    If I saw Bliar my instinct would be to kill.
    Honestly,put me anywhere near that man and im off to prison. ****.
    Slighty off topic but I’m all grrrr now.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

So Henry Edward Spencer *….

Or George Spencer * James….?

* the family line not after Made in Chelsea!!!

piemonster

Hmm, thinking about this.

I take the value I hold in someone based almost entirely on who they are as an individual. The actions of their ancestors are interesting, but irrelevant as regards to how I view the individual in the present.

This may go some way as to explaining my stance on the Monarchy. I’m not anti monarchist in any relevant way. Just indifferent.

Meh.

piemonster

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

So Henry Edward Spencer *….

Or George Spencer * James….?

* the family line not after Made in Chelsea!!!

Frank Spencer?

Anyway, I’ll get my coat. Should be working anyway.

bigrich

Because the Monarchy represents the foundation and history of our country. That’s why they are so important and popular

we were doing ok up until 1066, when this lot turned up and started building their oppression castles.

TerryWrist
    Free Member

I’m glad Jamie has returned from wherever he’s been, good to see there’s some people on here that have the proper respect for Kate’n’Wills and their achievement, unlike those communist pagan haters like somafunk.

I’m wearing a Union Jack t-shirt and shorts with a smile today. Proud to be a servant of Her Maj and the Royals!

dazh

I’ve not watched any news, but do we have the post-birth stats yet? What pain-relief strategy? Epidural? Gas & Air? Diamorphine? Episiotomy performed? How many stitches?

AdamW
    Free Member

I’m glad Jamie has returned from wherever he’s been, good to see there’s some people on here that have the proper respect for Kate’n’Wills and their achievement, unlike those communist pagan haters like somafunk.

Achievement? Could you elaborate? Isn’t it a case of “insert tab A into slot B”? Are they the only ones who are able to do this? How will the human race survive without them without their superhuman abilities?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Did they have a birth plan?

Any chance one of the midwives smuggled a cameraphone in there?

binners

Can we get down to the really important issue here. Will there be more pictures of Pippa’s bottom? If they aren’t all over the papers already then I really don’t see the point of the tabloid press any more

bigrich

the birth poo has quite a following.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jeez, imagine growing up with an aunt like La Pipster? 😳

TerryWrist
    Free Member

How will the human race survive without them without their superhuman abilities?

Exactly. They’ve done something that no-one else has done, ever. That’s why it MUST BE ON THE NEWS CONSTANTLY and we should all be celebrating!

binners

It’s a funny old business this adoration of the Royals business.

It gives the terminally bewildered, and mentally ill, something to think about, and briefly stop Daily Mail readers ranting about black, lesbian, immigrant single mothers.

DezB
    Free Member

Which one is Jamie?

camo16
    Free Member

Is there a name sweepstake on STW yet?

I’ll go for:

Chuck (45/1)
    Bobby (150/1)
    Bindsor Windsor (300/1)

robbieh
    Free Member

if he,s a Cambridge he could be named Austin 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

*wipes a tear*

Lifer
    Free Member

Jamie – Member
    *wipes a tear*

I’m sure they’d have stitched that up and there’s nurses for that sort of thing.

ChrisE
    Free Member

Just to stir up a bit of interest they should call it

Prince Wayne Adolf les Malvinas Hewitt BinLaden Winsor

What do you think?

C

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m sure they’d have stitched that up and there’s nurses for that sort of thing.

It was the peoples’ placenta…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Looks like it hasn’t latched on yet.

Lifer
    Free Member

In that case…Damien

bruneep

I’ll tell my wife she’s wasted all those years of midwifery training then. 🙄

WackoAK
    Free Member

ohnohesback
    Free Member

He should be named Sue.

Viewing 32 posts - 121 through 152 (of 152 total)

The topic ‘ZOMG! HEIR IT COMES! PUSH KATIE! PUSH!’ is closed to new replies.