Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 152 total)
  • ZOMG! HEIR IT COMES! PUSH KATIE! PUSH!
  • Coyote
    Free Member

Thanks Cougar! I’ll borrow that if you don’t mind. 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

I was hoping for a massive rant 🙁

slackalice
    Free Member

Maybe it was going to be a ” Hewitt had nothing to do with this one, look to his uncle” type of rant?

Tsk. Get your facts right people.

Oh, sorry. it’s STW. Forget your facts, as you were.

yunki
    Free Member

Coyote
    Free Member

^ 😆 ^

athgray
    Free Member

That is genuine LOL yunki

jamj1974

Nice one Edric64!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

zippykona

Jive bunny, never EVER be nasty to her royal Kateness.
    I know she’s with another bloke now but I reckon I’m still in with a chance.

Moda
    Free Member

I bet she did not defecate or swear once during the birth. Her servants did all that for her

Northwind

slackalice – Member

Maybe it was going to be a ” Hewitt had nothing to do with this one, look to his uncle” type of rant?

Spoiled for choice really.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

How about, rodney delbert rich **** windsor?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

What is his hefty little highness’s title then?

Also – do they keep the eggshell?

Lifer
    Free Member

Joffrey.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Also – do they keep the eggshell?

😆

Huge Furry sh*ttystool has already baggsied the afterbirth as a tasty morsel; apparently it’s very rich

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What I think is totally amazing is that this tiny little baby will one day become king, all he has do is stay alive – eat, shit, sleep, that sort of thing, he doesn’t have to achieve anything or in any way prove himself – how fantastic is that ?!! 😀

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If he turned out to be gay, would they still crown him?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

That wouldn’t be a problem, it would hushed up and they’d find him a decent bit of crumpet to marry.

somafunk

Been out all day setting up our festival (pic below – wickerman festival) and just in so oblivious to all the hoo-ha so i switch on the radio and what do i hear?, “it’s a boy – hail mary mother of god we have a new king!”, personally i couldn’t give a flying **** if she gave birth to the three headed beast of cerberus but i guess our news stations have been prompted to push this story and i imagine it will be a good few days to bury the sort of news we should really be hearing about, not that i’m cynical or distrusting or nuffink but they’re all lying bastards of one sort or another.

Seems a shame to burn him on sat night but burn him we will as it’s a pagan festival

Our dance tent, soon to be filled with Dave Clarke, Elite Force, Meat Katie, Justin Robertson, Rebecca Vasmant amongst others, perhaps we will raise a glass of champagne to our new king?………..yeah that’ll be **** right.

spchantler
    Free Member

tyson. or fenton. or junkyard, for services rendered to the edl thread.

Jamie
    Free Member

Stinks of republicans in here…

somafunk

Damm site better than a state sponsored/instructed media led love in wi the monarchy and the class rule system that pervades our hierarchal society these days.

All in my honest opinion of course and you’re perfectly entitled to swing the union flag in honour of our “beloved monarchy” but i fail to see how another sprog purged from a womb deserves to be headline news.

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s just sad that some are so bitter, they cannot bathe in the joy of a new heir to the throne coming into this world.

Jealousy is a cruel mistress I guess. 🙁

robbieh
    Free Member

Why do some resent keeping another royal when we,ll be keeping thousands more offspring of unwanted teenage pregnancies cos they can,t be arsed to find a job??????

bigrich

Another hungry mouth for the taxpayers to feed; how many empty rooms in their council house?

somafunk

Suck it up jamie – sad?…Ha-ha, that’s a good’un – there’s been approximately 2000 babies born t’day and how many of them are talked about in such a light as golden boy royal, why not? – they have every right to be offered the same chance in life?.

It’s just sad that some are so bitter, they cannot bathe in the joy of a new heir to the throne coming into this world.

C’mon now…you lifted that sentence directly from the Daily Mail didn’t you?, if you didn’t then i find it hard to stifle a hearty laugh, but for the sake of decent stw forum propriety i salute you for your unwavering support of our parasitic monarchy and all that the class system entails.

Why do some resent keeping another royal when we,ll be keeping thousands more offspring of unwanted teenage pregnancies cos they can,t be arsed to find a job??????

And we have another Daily Mail reader in the house t’night, you and jamie should get a room together?….. figures, expenditures,actual birth rates please otherwise you are just repeating red top headlines which sadly does you no favours.

God bless er’ majesty…and all who suckle from her tit.

Pigface
    Free Member

A couple have had a baby and this new born will one day be king. Fair enough not my thing to get excited about but I understand why it is huge news around the world. This morning some oaf on the radio described it as the “peoples pregnancy” 😯 thats it shut the **** up. My mind has been boggled where do they find toffs like this?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

i salute you for your unwavering support of our parasitic monarchy and all that the class system entails

🙂

Yup, that’s the one…Jimmers, STW’s staunchest royalist.

Jamie
    Free Member

There’s always room for one more. Come on in, the milk is lovely.

Yup, that’s the one…Jimmers, STW’s staunchest royalist.

Someone has to defend their honour, Darcy. It’s a tough job, when it’s so fashionable to be a hater, but I will take my licks for a higher cause.

piemonster

Fnarrrr. tits.

piemonster

Someone has to defend their honour, Darcy. It’s a tough job, when it’s so fashionable to be a hater, but I will take my licks for a higher cause.

So what’s going on here. Are you licking or being licked.

Both sound wrong.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Both sound wrong.

But in a way…so right!

Jamie
    Free Member

Both sound wrong.

But in a way…so right!

*salutes*

piemonster

*also salutes*

Jamie
    Free Member

I hope everyone gets their souvenir editions today….

Jamie
    Free Member

piemonster

It’s a funny old business this adoration of the Royals business.

Why would anyone give a rats poo hole. I just don’t get it.

I don’t particularly begrudge it, enough people seem to want to keep them after all. Just seems odd.

yossarian
    Free Member

I’ve properly got the horn now

jambalaya
    Free Member

It’s a funny old business this adoration of the Royals business.

Because the Monarchy represents the foundation and history of our country. That’s why they are so important and popular

robbieh
    Free Member

And we have another Daily Mail reader in the house t’night, you and jamie should get a room together?….. figures, expenditures,actual birth rates please otherwise you are just repeating red top headlines which sadly does you no favours.

. Umm! Don,t really need lots of figures do you? One versus thousands! Can,t see lots of tourism income coming in to see the Jeremy Kyle holding pen.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 152 total)

The topic ‘ZOMG! HEIR IT COMES! PUSH KATIE! PUSH!’ is closed to new replies.