Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • zombies
  • whattyre
    Free Member

if it happened where would you go? id go see my pal in plockton,he lives on a hill in the middle of no-where…i may have to divert by the local nick to try and rescue some firearms altho that mite be a bit dangerous

chvck
    Free Member

What type of zombies are we talking here? i.e. can they walk underwater?

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s no way I’m giving the location of my secret zombie proof hideout on a public forum. I’ll only go as far as to say it is in Wales.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Get back to us when they are found to exist.

Cougar

Ah, but you can’t prove they don’t exist. QED.

davidjones15
    Free Member

I’ll only go as far as to say it is in Wales.

So……. Your master plan to escape the zombies is based on being in Wales. I might have spotted a flaw here.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

I’ll be heading down to the nearest caravan park to “borrow” one of those massive American RV’s with a genny on board, then heading off to some farm in the middle of no where with a crap tonne of red diesel and potatoes to eat. I’m not going to give the location of said farm, because as nickjb said in different terms – I don’t trust you lot and it would defeat the object. But said farm is placed perfectly. *cough* one side is coastal – you only have to defend half of it *cough*

Then with a band of trustworthy people I’ll build an iron age fort incorporating the important parts of the farm, with guard towers placed around the edge of our concentric walls.

Then we’ll dig a secret tunnel to leave the fort when meat is needed.

We won’t rely on finding guns or ammunitions because ammo is finite. We will use swords and spears and rock those zombies old school style.

These things have to be planned. Especially when one is bored.

v8ninety

Get back to us when they are found to exist.

Ah, you have obviously never experienced the delights of Merry Hill. Because then you would know that they walk amongst us… Or perhaps the other way around.

nickjb
    Free Member

Your master plan to escape the zombies is based on being in Wales.

It’s a bit more complicated than that, but I’ve already said too much.

DezB
    Free Member

id go see my pal in plockton,he lives on a hill in the middle of no-where.

Is his name Daddy Pig?

whattyre
    Free Member

We could organise a stw emergency group…ready to mobilise when the event happens…

No he’s not a pig…

slugwash
    Free Member

For some of us it’s already too late. They’ve moved into the neighbourhood and will be popping around for a ‘cup of sugar’ shortly…… 😯

Northwind

Makes sense to me tbh- your normal citizen will be shocked to face their first zombie. But someone who’s been to Wales, well, they’ll be used to it.

RealMan
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6VrMxtev_qM[/video]

Reluctant
    Free Member

Even I’ve heard of Merry Hill, and I’m a 130 miles away! 😆
    But as a Bracknell resident, I too can confirm their existence ~ they’ve entirely taken over 😥
    My tactic is to stay put and pretend I’m one of them.

brakes
    Free Member

– go to the gun shop and buy/ steal shotgun and rifle, ammo and grenades
    – go to supermarket and get some food
    – woo/ kidnap Cheryl Cole
    – steal a coach
    – round up a coach-load of children/ farm animals
    – find nearest clock tower
    – place children/ farm animals in bottom of clock tower as bait/ meat/ human shield
    – sit at top of clock tower with Cheryl and await my fate

milesxc
    Free Member

I had quite an intense zombie dream a while back, in which I had to come back to the house to get my bike, gather provisions and find something to use as a weapon.
    As they started gathering at the window I started to really panic.
    I woke up really shaken before blurting out “where are all the weapons!”
    Still makes me chuckle when I think about it.
    As for location… there’s a school in a rough spot down the road with barbed wire around some pretty high fences….

chewkw
    Free Member

Zombies you said …

Firstly, you need Benneli M4 as emergency when there are a group of them.

Secondly, if they are slow moving ones then you need one of this traditional tool … made some contribution to the hard working people in Nepal.

For those of you with spare budget get this … Cold Steel updated version.

or this …

On the cheap get this …

Close range … this

Glock 29 …

p/s: I will ordering one of the Khukri next year …

chunkypaul
    Free Member

have a listen to ‘we’re alive’ for where not to go (start at the beginning though)..

We’re Alive

i reckon the Trafford Centre would work out well – as long as i had a helicopter get away option from the roof

could be surrounded by thousands of zombie mancs though – just like xmas eve shopping then!

bazwadah
    Free Member

DezB – hilarious! (although I wont be able to watch Peppa Pig with the kids without thinking ‘zombie attack shelter’ from now on). OT but what tyres for getting up that hill? got to have hellishly good traction.

meehaja
    Free Member

I’m not saying zombies do or don’t exist. All I’m saying is I’ve seen the dead breath. I’m getting out by boat when the zompocalypse comes.

eruptron
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX-wPWE6AIw[/video]
    Find this guy. Doubt we’d need to worry about the guns and ammo running out 😀

bigbloke
    Free Member

Already thought of mine, i would head to work with its fenced perimeters, self contained buried buildings, rather large fuel reserves, heli pad, strengthened buildings/barriers, comms. Plus it will attract the services of green uniformed chaps turning up and manning said perimeters to enable the asset to still function and thus ensuring my safety for a time. Also its on raised ground with a nice big comms tower to observe the surrounding land……..i may of put too much thought into this 😳

Harry_the_Spider

Nation Trust basecamp in High Wray.

Shotgun, corned beef and petrol for the generator.

I’d give it a couple of weeks then set about starting my own religion.

mikey74
    Free Member

Already thought of mine, i would head to work with its fenced perimeters, self contained buried buildings, rather large fuel reserves, heli pad, strengthened buildings/barriers, comms. Plus it will attract the services of green uniformed chaps turning up and manning said perimeters to enable the asset to still function and thus ensuring my safety for a time. Also its on raised ground with a nice big comms tower to observe the surrounding land……..i may of put too much thought into this

You have seen Dawn of the Dead, haven’t you?

RustySpanner

Bite me.

I’m with the Zombie Horde – they move at my pace and are obsessed by food.

I’m in.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Would we all adopt bike trailers as a quiet form of transport/luggage carrying away from roads?

spchantler
    Free Member

can they swim? i don’t think its ever been tackled…in 28 days later they just flapped about in the water, even tho they could run extremely fast. why would they keep one and not the other? i reckon they could swim really well, not having to breathe and all….

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Idiots, the lot of you, guns are far too noisey, it has to be a crossbow! 😀

loum
    Free Member

Quicker than they used to be…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HcwTxRuq-uk[/video]

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

I hereby challenge any post zombie apocalypse “tribes” who disagree with our amalgamation of the old and the new to ‘come at us bro’. We’ll use your corpses for something useful like a sandbag wall. See how useful those weapons are when you run out of ammo 😡

piemonster

After the obligatory acquisition of firearms, hand weapons, bow weapons, everything in the Co-Op I will be heading here:

http://www.historic-scotland.gov.uk/propertyresults/propertyoverview.htm?PropID=PL_189

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Right. I’ve planned this in detail. I know we can’t all survive the zombie attack so I’m going out in style, like Will Smith I’ll be a ‘Legend’. So I’m off back to the quarry I work in. Fill up the portable diesel bowser and attach it to the back of the Komatsu WA480 loading shovel. Grab the welder and get some mesh welded over the windows and some effing great spikes on the bucket then go on a mahoosive zombie killing spree. I could probably take tens of thousands of them out before I run out of fuel. Then when they swamp me after i run out of fuel or washer fluid to keep the blood and gore off the windscreen I’ll detonate as much explosive as I can find and take them with me.

DIE ZOMBIE SCUM!!!!!!!

piemonster

whattyre
    Free Member

Yep that castle in barra may the ticket…..just screwed if they can swim..it’s only 100meters from the jetty 😯

Northwind

spchantler – Member

can they swim? i don’t think its ever been tackled…

In Land of the Dead, the learning zombie figures out that it can walk along the bottom of a river.

SCIENCE FACT.

piemonster

It’s still fortified though, and Barra only has a 1000 or so people on to get Zombied up.

Reckon with the available defences and some fun with a Halberd I could have ’em

Once the Zombies have all had there brains smashed out I’ll get to work on a Croft on the island for a long term food supply. Water, food, shelter, fishing from the ramparts. Job done.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Highly trained, experienced humans with in tact brains struggle to attack castles like Barra. Virtually your only chance is breaking the front doors down for which you will need hundreds maybe thousands of men, battering rams and trebuchets. Or you undermine the defences and collapse the mine, or you starve them out.

Zombies can’t do those things. They’ll just claw at the walls until they manage to climb over, at which point they will have their head well and truly chopped.

Castle is a good bet I think :p

Northwind

Viewing the documentary World War Z suggests that piling over walls is all in a day’s work for your average undead.

On the plus side it’s definately triffid proof.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘zombies’ is closed to new replies.