Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Zhu Zhu pets
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Only just heard of these. What are they about? Do kids love ’em?

TenMen
    Free Member

Little pretend hamsters. My 6yr old girl loves them. There is a whole range of very expensive accessories, funnily enough…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is what can happen:

Apparently, they had to cut it out and the little girl had to have a bob. Look at her little face; she’s traumatised, poor little thing. 🙁

They are very, very dangerous. Be warned.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Oh, ok , from that pic it looks like they can be used as an MP3 player as well, is that right?

the-muffin-man

My little girl loves them, as said though the accessories are expensive for what they are. And to be honest she just likes playing with the hamsters on there own.

Be careful not to buy the ‘Run Run’ stuff as the accessories are not compatible with Zhu Zhu. The fittings are about 1mm wider – you can make them fit but its a pain in the backside and needs adult hamfistedness!

And they aren’t dangerous!!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Actually, it wasn’t for the kids. I was looking for a safe and hygienic version of the old ‘Richard Gere’ game.

Hadn’t realised it was called hamfisting, but I can see why, cheers muffin-man.

In fact, I’ve just realised where you got your forum name from. Sorry, must e a bit slow!

the-muffin-man

I now realise that the last part of my second paragraph was perhaps not worded in the best possible way – I’ll leave it for comedy effect though!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Zhu Zhu pets’ is closed to new replies.