Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Zesty 314 2012 First Ride
  • markhw
    Free Member

New bike came yesterday Zesty 314 2012, first ride last night, this bike is so fast up and down, it feels like I’m on a downhill bike on rough descents,can’t wait for next ride?

jimster
    Free Member

Where to begin – decking, garden furniture needs treating, leaves oughtta be tidied up and someone’s left a clothes airer out!!

Nice looking bike BTW.

timmys

New bike came yesterday Zesty 314 2012, first ride last night, this bike is so fast up and down, it feels like I’m on a downhill bike on rough descents,can’t wait for next ride?

I don’t know the answer to that question. Sorry 🙁

windowshopper
    Free Member

I’ve been looking at one of these. Any idea where I can get a test ride? (Or even just tootle round a shop car park?!) I’m near Manchester.

downs523
    Free Member

Nice bike mate looks like it weighs nothing, frame seems so thin!

toonfan
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2011 514 and love it.. enjoy it mate looks a lovely machine. 😀

dan314
    Free Member

Looks great in black, my 2011 has served me very well over the last 12 months, enjoy it!

geordiemick00
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2011 514 and love it.. enjoy it mate looks a lovely machine.

+1 and i’ve ‘clicked’ with it better than the 2011 Cube Stereo I bought then sold and better than the 2011 Runblefish 2 29er I bought then sold 😀

Twelve50 cycles in Frodsham have a 2012 314 in the shop now, Ric or Matt will look after you, great shop to say the least

rewski
    Free Member

Lovely, much prefer the 2012 paintwork and graphics, that’s my only very minor gripe about my 2010 514, pretty amazing bikes. Enjoy.

A reverb would look nice on that 😉

Mounty_73

I have last years 314, love it! Enjoy!

They are so good at climbing.

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Very nice looking bike, love the new colours for 2012. I’ve got a 2011 514, which I like…a lot!! Sounds like the 2012 geometry changes on the Zesty’s haven’t killed thier climbing efficiency(?) – I’ve been amazed with my 514; on a recent holiday my wife borrowed my 514 and I was riding my sub-25lb Anthem X. The Zesty repeatedly dropped the Anthem X on the off-road climbs – to try and even things up I fitted Minions F&R to the Zesty, and let ’em down to 18psi 😉 , then put a Small Block 8 on the rear of the Anthem and ran my tyres at about 25 to 28psi (tubeless) – The Zesty still dropped it on climbs!! ‘Cos I couldn’t believe it, we even swapped bikes and sessioned some climbs, and the Zesty was definately easier to propel up stuff – and descending…well, I’m sure you know 😀

arggh..I’l stop enthusing! Enjoy your bike 🙂

Kryton57

Love the look of that bike – now added to me test list 🙂

Anyone know of a dealer near London I can call? Evans have been next to useless…..

rewski
    Free Member

I got mine at Nirvana Cycles in Westcott, nr Dorking. Or try Hotlines who distribute.

M6TTF
    Free Member

nice – few non OEM bits on there already too

Kryton57

rewski – Member
    I got mine at Nirvana Cycles in Westcott, nr Dorking.

Thanks, I’m on the list.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Zesty 314 2012 First Ride’ is closed to new replies.