Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Zermatt digs
  • Caher

Long shot this one but has anyone got any hotel/B&B recommendations for Zermatt?
    Thanks

beanum

We stayed here recently:
    Best Western Alpen Resort
    It's not far from the train station, was OK but nothing special, I'd recommend:
    Hotel Alpernstern

If you want luxury, the Hotel Post is the best looking place in town I reckon. They sometimes do special deals..

If you're looking for cheapness then try Theodul. They have a hostel-style bunkhouse and individual self-catered apartments:
    Theodul

If you do a search for accomodation using the Zermatt.ch website make sure you specify Zermatt and not Täsche (If you haven't been before you should know that this is where you have to park the car and it's a 30 minute train ride from Zermatt)
    Hope this helps..

Caher

Thanks beanum – i'll give them a call and see what deal i can get.

Si
    Free Member

Try Geoff at OTP (On the Piste) should be able to help you out

mugsys_m8

There's a great hostel opposite the train station 'Banhoff Hotel' i think…<hang on> oh yes here it is:

http://www.hotelbahnhof.com/

turfroof

The Tannenhof is fine – if you are looking for a budget place that is – cheaper than the Bahnhof (though not as posh). Breakfast is basic but ok . next to the Zermatterhof but without the price .I've stayed here for the last few years in the winter.

nickegg
    Free Member

I second Hotel Bahnhof.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Zermatt digs’ is closed to new replies.