Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Zebras
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Black with white stripes or white with black stripes?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Black and white, unless you buy a cheap knock off zebra from eBay.

Tiger6791

I was watching Madagascar with the little one and the same question was asked however when the Zebra sat down it’s belly was white, therefore white with Black stripes

joao3v16
    Free Member

They’re Black & White with Black & White stripes 🙄

😉

epicyclo

I’m pretty sure they’re black with white stripes.

(Had a zebra skin drum once)

bikebouy
    Free Member

I sat on the train the other week with a hippy who had a Raindeer Skin, a Zebra Skin and another undisclosed Skin in bin bags. The bloke offered me “something to cheer me up” but I refused.. Jolly fella, collected these things of a Yacht in Poole Harbour and going back to Haslemere he was..

Cougar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra#Stripes

It was previously believed that zebras were white animals with black stripes, since some zebras have white underbellies. Embryological evidence, however, shows that the animal’s background color is black and the white stripes and bellies are additions.

titusrider
    Free Member

Straightliner

And another useless fact: they fart when they run as they struggle to get rid of the gas build up in their stomach from the grass they eat, but as they run it ‘jogs’ the gas out of them.

nickf
    Free Member

[Alanis Morisette]

Surely, the one person who should know this is a man who goes by the name Surrounded By Zulus.

[/Alanis Morissette]

elaineanne
    Free Member

white with black stripes id say… 😉
    another black n white wierd thing here :

meehaja
    Free Member

actually very dark brown…

KennySenior
    Free Member

Surely, the one person who should know this is a man who goes by the name Surrounded By Zulus.

Did you read it properly, he’s Surrounded By Zulus, not Surrounded By Zebras.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Racists

maccruiskeen

They are meat coloured with stripes of black and white on top.

bigthunder
    Free Member

I go past zebras on my training run. And antelopes and llamas. I can state they are most certainly striped. All the zebras have different stripe patterns also and they can recognise each other by them. They also have stripes so they blend into each for camoflage. Makes it harder for mean beasties to pick one off. I also wouldnt go done tussel with a zebra either coz they are well nails.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Zebras’ is closed to new replies.