Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Zafira owners…
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Thousands of Zafiras on fire… The world would be a better place. Even better, maybe we could pay the Chinese to build a Zafira burning power station?

jointhedotz
    Free Member

Hey, I like my Zafira!

Well, as much as it’s possible to like a Zafira anyway. The dogs fit in the boot.

kimbers

Yup zafira lover here

Not that I’m in love with it, although now I think about it would be great for making love ‘in’ with those seats folded flat, Infact is the ideal dogging car, with its large capacity boot, numerous roof lights, generous windows and even has 2 rear lighter charger sockets

hammyuk
    Free Member

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI……..

jointhedotz
    Free Member

I was meaning dogs of the canine version, just for clarity’s sake…..although what other people get up to in the comfort of their own Zafira’s is entirely their own business.

🙂

sobriety
    Free Member

And that of everyone else in the NT car park, if they’re that way inclined 😉

bearnecessities

Peep-hole carriers.

wombat

bearnecessities – Member

Peep-hole carriers.

*Applauds*

jointhedotz
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member
    Peep-hole carriers.

Genius

kimbers

so do i get a new car?, I shalnt bother hooverimg it then

marcus7
    Free Member

I’ve got a 10 year old one and its in the car park not on fire…. should i be worried??

project
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34743833

A MECHANIC HAS SAID IF YOURE WORIED ABOUT IT CATCHING FIRE DONT USE AIR CON OR HEATER. off the BBC news website

Just let the windows steam up and then kill a few pedestrians easy

Twodogs

I have some friends whose house burnt down last year because their Zafira spontaneously combusted in the car port….do you think they could get some money out of Vauxhall now?

thegreatape
    Free Member

How disappointing. Mine predates the fault so won’t catch fire 🙁 (Only joking, great dog/bike carrying dirt trap).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Zafira owners…’ is closed to new replies.