Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Z1's please.
  • matt_outandabout

Bombers to the ready.

I spent the morning in court, facing down my ex tenants who owe over £2k plus interest on unpaid rent and costs. He offered one months rent as ‘he was wrong’, but did not agree that he owed me three months + costs…The Sheriff was even exasperated it seems, and palmed it off to a full hearing in a couple of months.

Despite it being a ‘clear’ case, as all the paperwork backs up my side, he (particularly) and she are to drag it out as long as they can.

He stood in front of Sheriff and lied his ars* off, and threw liberal accusations around about me, and promised he had a legion of witnesses to the accusations and his side of things.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyone got pitchforks bombers?

Harry_the_Spider

Got a set of knackered Manitou Splice Elite in the shed if you like. They won’t be expecting that.

matt_outandabout

I like it – like an SAS team, but dressed in pink to match the desert landy…

MrOvershoot

Matt I have a set of 04 Z1 FR SL1’s if you want, but given I’m pretty handy with a hammer and about twice your size I can offer a “beat 7 bells of shite” service.

Had similar problems back in 95 with some tenants, court said they didn’t know how I had kept my temper with such manipulative people.

tomhoward

I wanna know what porkies he told. That way we can judge the bombers required, be they some nice light marathons, or the full super monster T variety.

matt_outandabout

So the allegations were:
    I refused to give them bank details, (preferring a 40 mile round drive to collect cash)
    They paid all the money as cash (did you get a receipt?)
    The roof leaked (new roof in 2011).
    I had them and two other families living in a 3 bed flat ( 🙄 )
    I was threatening when I asked for money, and abused them in the street (they clearly don’t know what threatening is, i am a pussy)
    They weren’t sleeping at the flat, so I could have shown prospective tenants round and re-let (for some reason the food in the cupboards, knickers on the floor and sh*t state of the flat and furniture, plus lack of keys being returned, made me think they were still there)
    They have a witness to a a meeting in a pub, where i told them to keep the keys…

They magnanimously offered £600, as a favour to me….

The sheriff passed it on to a full hearing, and was clearly irked by the case…
    The court assistant then got us all in a side room to negotiate a resolution, while still proceeding with full case, and even she warned at the end that they were a pair of chancres and manipulator a.

The only bright spark is I via the negotiating lady have proof they lied in court evidence…

footflaps

At least they’re out! Took us months to evict one couple and cost £1000s!

shermer75
    Free Member

Couldn’t find an appropriate fork but this bike frame might make a good start

shermer75
    Free Member
    jambalaya
    Free Member

Unfortunately this is a side effect of being a landlord (or indeed any other sort of business) there will always be a portion who “won’t pay”

zokes
    Free Member

Manitou Splice Elite

Now there’s an oxymoron. What there they elite at being? shite?

winston_dog
    Free Member

You want rent off a tenant?

You are an evil capitalist exploiting the working class of our proud nation, just let them live there for nowt! 🙂

matt_outandabout

😆

Harry_the_Spider

Now there’s an oxymoron. What there they elite at being? shite?

They have been excellent at being broken in my shed for a few years.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Z1's please.’ is closed to new replies.