Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • YT wicked 160 vs Cotic Rocket
  • Northwind

chojin – Member

Cotic should stick to what they know: Hardtails

Honestly I’ve had almost all the Cotics and my facourite one is the bouncy one.

hora
    Free Member

Germany isnt China. In an age when some bike shops can take an age to turn round an issue. Why do .de online shops do so well?

Why not give YT a whirl? BOS? If I had the chance to get BOS on my bike ****- let alone afford it!!

M1llh0use
    Free Member

The England vs Germany (well Taiwan for the frame but that isn’t quite as emotive) thing is certainly a factor!!

Will have to see how the cotic rides next weekend but until then I’m sure to change my mind several hundred more times!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hora
    Free Member

In all honesty though why not buy a nearly new Spicy?

I just cant buy into a 8lb frame (sadly). 🙁

I remember climbing the road from Edale to Mam Tor in one on a newshape SX Trail built with light bits- that was only 1lb more and no way Id ride a circa 8lb bike as my only bike.

Ive got my enduro to 7 (I think)

Euro
    Free Member

LoCo – Member

You also need to factor in that any BOS stuff will need to go back to the supplier of the bike (Germany if you get the YT) or France for BOS direct as they haven’t got a UK Distributor at the moment.

Pay attention to that ^^

Although the standard Wicked avoids the Bos stuff and despite containing fewer blings, would be a better buy in the long run imo.

Again imo, both frames looks good and either would be a great buy, but why are they tarnished with awful paint schemes/decals???

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Talking of paint jobs…

Anyone from cotic on here? Cy?

Do you do different colours than black or orange? Might sway a decision in one direction… 😉

superfli
    Free Member

There is no way I’d buy a BOS equipped bike. I would much rather buy the standard as Euro says. Seeing as suspension (forks anyway) require more maintenance than almost anything else on the bike, bar tyres (pressures)+chain. And the fact that there is very little support for BOS around these parts.

messiah
    Free Member

Having ridden the Bos stuff I’d still be tempted even with the maintenance issues… Fox pro pedal pish(tm) never did it for me and I don’t see the new CTD being magically better. Real shame Bos pissed off R53… I hope they sort something out.

composite
    Free Member

http://www.yt-industries.com/ That’s the site right? Can’t get it to load. 😡

thepodge
    Free Member

Loads fine for me

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘YT wicked 160 vs Cotic Rocket’ is closed to new replies.