Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • YT Tues
  • edward2000
    Free Member

Anyone got one? I can’t seem to find many (independent) reviews. They are a bargain with the current exchange rate. I’m struggling to decide between the Pro and the Comp! Help!

TheFlyingOx

My mate picked up a Tues Comp in the middle of last year. He’s done nothing but rave about it since, and I get almost daily updates of what he’s been doing at Hamsterley on it. He seems pleased.

I was looking at the same time and found the Radon Swoop 210. They were even better value than the YT – think it was ~£1600 delivered for the Tues Pro equivalent. The 2015 bikes aren’t currently on the website though, so don’t know if the prices are still as good.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

What you really want is the carbon version. Or my bnib demo

sharkattack

I’ve got this

It’s amazing.

Sorry, I don’t really do reviews. Best DH bike I’ve ever had and I’ve been through a few top end bikes.

breninbeener

I have a comp as my 1st dh bike. Its geat. When i spoke to yt they said that the comp is an amazing bike and it has easier to servive suspension.

I havnt got a bad word to say about it

sharkattack

I might as well add that my bike before the YT was a Session 9.9. I got a very early one direct from Trek for a price I couldn’t refuse and I was so disappointed with it.

The ‘hybrid air’ Fox 40 fork sounded like it had a brass door knocker installed as part of the hardware. The Avid brakes needed constant attention and pulled to the bar all the time. The frame was even louder and rattlier than my 224 was. I moved it on quickly without losing any cash.

The Tues on the other hand is a keeper. Switched to Saint brakes before I rode it and had trouble free downhilling ever since. Best suspension I’ve ever used. Soooo much grip and a quiet, controlled ride that doesn’t feel like you’re on the ragged edge before you actually are. Even when I was working for a much more well known manufacturer I wasn’t tempted to replace it.

Didn’t get to use it much last year but got a big euro mission planned for 2015.

breninbeener

Sharkattack is much better with words than me…..but his yt sounds like mine feels! Ace

handyandy
    Free Member

I have a 2013 comp and its fantastic! My friend has the 2013 basic model, and i really cannot fault either bike. Why pay more?

edward2000
    Free Member

Excellent cheers guys

dans160
    Free Member

Hmmm, that was the session I bought. Never used the fox forks, my friend has raced them though on his M9 and apparently they were superb. The frame is super quiet especially when you do all the bolts up. Running BOS on it now. I rode my freinds tues at the weekend, lovely bike; even more so when you look at the price. Incredible value. It would be on my list.

dans160
    Free Member

PS. Agree about avid brakes.

edward2000
    Free Member

So I just transferred £2.5k…..

I asked how much discount they would give me in return for not taking the freebies they were including and I didn’t get the answer I was hoping for

😯

sharkattack

You get the Xmas Special? Good effort, looks mint!

breninbeener

Ace! You will love it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘YT Tues’ is closed to new replies.