Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • YT Industries Wicked 160
  • skolt
    Free Member

Anyone got one of these? Not sure on sizing between the medium and large. Someone mentioned the top tube is pretty long on the large. Had a few “large” size bikes and fancy something a bit nippier. If you have one any chance of measuring the stand-over height.

Pukeko
    Free Member

I would also be interested in how they size up and any opinions from owners. Did a rough estimate for size looking comparing the geometry to one of my current bikes with tape measure :?…

skolt
    Free Member

yeah, I had a go with the tape measure but still can’t decide medium or large? How tall are you Pukeko?

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Use the size calculator on their website, works spot on!

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Skolt, have you taken the plunge on this yet? I’ve been eyeing one up today. Looks amazing value.

elltell
    Free Member

Right then bitches, im up for one of these, buying it tomorrow. The sizing guide says M, they only have M in stock. Lucky really.

With the limited reviews, pics, etc on these, I’m going to do a full and detailed job on it. If its not work the risk……….ill be honest. To get something at a close spec you are looking at circa £1000+ extra.

Some say the paint job is is terrible, I fekin love it.

Happy days !

racingsnail
    Free Member

Some say the paint job is is terrible, I fekin love it.

It looks better in real life than in pictures.

I had the same dilemma when ordering the size calculator didn’t work for me it said my measurements weren’t correct, I changed them 1cm smaller gave me a M, 1cm larger gave me a L
    I ordered the large and chickend out half way through the order and changed to medium and I’m glad I did.

Most people who were waiting for them got them on Monday I’m sure there will be some reviews up after the weekend

I_Ache
    Free Member

I really like the look of these and I could do with a more modern suspension frame. It’s a shame they don’t do it as frame only as all my other kit is fine.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I was all set for the Canyon Strive AL9.0. Similar price and spec, but I like the BOS suspension on these, but prefer the aesthetics of he Canyon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘YT Industries Wicked 160’ is closed to new replies.