Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • YT Industries – Warranty Issues
  • BigSteve
    Free Member

Anyone having problems getting hold of YT Industries. I need to make a warranty claim but they wont respnd to my emails and when I try to call after selecting the correct number it either just hangs up or rings for a while then hangs up.

Really need to my Tues fixed.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Use their Facebook or Twitter – seems to illicit a very quick response.
    Don’t forget they are 2 weeks off a major shipping date though for all July/Augusts build orders

BigSteve
    Free Member

Thanks Hammy.
    I’ve had a quick look at their Facebook and Twitter feeds but both seem quiet.

Being in the middle of a major shipping order shouldn’t mean that they ignore thier existing customers.

Trying all forms of contact again this morning.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Not saying it is – I’ve had enough issues myself trying to get hold of them

gfrew88
    Free Member

you get what you pay for

tom.nash

A friend of mine has had major issues; after a lot of social media campaining a new replacement swingarm arrived for him with no explaination, letter or apology.

#SupportYourLBS (may pay more but warranty becomes far less painful) 😀

BigSteve
    Free Member

Agree, it’s one of the risks I recongnised when I bought the bike. BUT I did think that they would respond to emails within a few days and enter a dialogue. But nothing. And their phones don’t get answered. Tried several times this morning.

Bedds
    Free Member

I contacted them a few weeks ago, my replacement hangers didn’t arrive even though the envelope did. Contacted them and got a very quick response, try emailing

service@yt-industries.zendesk.com

I had an email next day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘YT Industries – Warranty Issues’ is closed to new replies.