Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • YT Industries – Customer service/summer season package
  • ryderredman
    Free Member

Ordered my Tues back on the 10/07 and all I seem to have done is chase them up about my order since! Just wondering if anyone else’s experiences have been somewhat non stereotypically efficient or automated?

Ordered on the 10th then chased them on the 16th to ask whether it had been despatched (was told via email beforehand they are in stock and are sent next day following payment) and now they say its been despatched with no sign of my receiving a tracking number. They’ve been great at replying, just that there seems to be too much of a constant back and forth for my liking!

Also anyone who’s order is included in the summer season package, can you see yourselves using that €100 service voucher?

bennn
    Free Member

It’s coming from Germany, relax. Ze’ Germans are efficient ya!

ryderredman
    Free Member

They didn’t seem to be doing much until I mentioned it to them 😉

bennn
    Free Member

Heard nothing but good stuff about them anyway. Lots of people on here buy bits from Germany without any issues, I’m sure it’ll turn up!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Aren’t they renowned for taking years to fulfil orders…

pinetree
    Free Member

You ordered that bike in October 2010 and it’s still not here?! Damn, I’d be pissed if I were you.

However, if you’ve only ordered it a week ago, it’s not really that bad. Chillllllll, Winston.

sharkattack

I waited 3 months for mine. Just got back from the Alps. It was amazing.

Lots of other very happy YT riders out there as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘YT Industries – Customer service/summer season package’ is closed to new replies.