Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • yt demo days info
  • blastit
    Free Member

Is there any more info I’m missing. Start time etc ?
    All I can see is Coleford Forest of Dean 12th -14th

Simwit

The Swinley one started at 9am & you basically just queue until the bike you want becomes available so take a warm layer!
    I believe their Farcebook page is the best place for info about start times.

mark90
    Free Member

At the Swinley demo day they started at 10am (edit or maybe it was 9) and looked to be winding down about 4ish, though most bikes where still out. It’s first come first served. You have to queue and wait for the bikes to become available, no option to book a time slot.

blastit
    Free Member

Super thanks What would be the best time to go early /late ???
    So is the FOD one at Cannop ?

orangewinger
    Free Member

IMO it wasn’t very well organised at Swinley, you just had to queue up and when you got to the front you then had to wait for the bike you wanted, then you had to queue to get it setup for you, so yeah a lot of waiting. There were only three guys, one servicing returned bikes, one at the desk and one setting up the bikes.

There was a coffee van and a bbq but because everyone was just queuing I don’t think they saw much custom.

blastit
    Free Member

Oh and do you take your own pedals ??

mark90
    Free Member

The bikes had flats or you could take your own pedals.

At 10 all the bikes seemed to have just gone out and there was a queue waiting for the bikes to be returned. Went back at 1ish and still queued almost an 1hr to get a bike.

blastit
    Free Member

ok thanks , info a bit hard to come by, I hope this is not a sign of things to come if I puchased one !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘yt demo days info’ is closed to new replies.