Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • yt carpra sizing help pls!
  • markyboy
    Free Member

looking for any advice on carpra sizing.Going by their sizing chart I should be a medium at 5ft 10ish.I have also read the frames come up small.Checked all the geometry specs only thing worrying me is the tt length seems short.But reach seems ok quite similar to my current frame with longer tt.
    Any owners advice greatly appreciated.

scaled
    Free Member

Large owner here, 6’1, 32″ inside leg and it’s pretty much bob on.

seatpost angle isn’t very steep so when you’ve got the saddle up the bike feels a lot longer

grubbish
    Free Member

6ft I’ve got a large perfect fit

siloseven
    Free Member

I’m just over 5’10” with a 33″ inside leg and ride a large. I initially put a 30mm stem on it because I thought it might be bit long but for riding about in the peaks it was actually a bit short – the stock 40mm feels better. By changing stem length and bar angle you can pretty much get the large to measure the same as a medium. The consensus seems to be a large for anyone 5’10” or above and my experience suggests that’s about right – the bike does not feel too big at all.

If you do buy large and do find it a touch long (I doubt you will) I’ve always got nice stoic 30mm stem I can sell you for very reasonable price 🙂

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

I’m just over 5’10, and ordered a medium. I tried a guys bike, who rides out with me, and his medium seemed perfect. He’s probably just shy of 6ft, and although I think he looks a bit big on it, he is very happy.

nickfry228
    Free Member

I’m 5’10” and my medium is spot on. I do like my cockpits a little shorter though( phnarr phnarr!)
    I had a SC Blur LT2 before in a medium and they both fit me to a tee.
    BTW the Capra Pro IS as good as they say 😀

gaz552
    Free Member

You really need to try and get sitting on one to see.
    I’m about 5′ 9-10″ and sat on a large last weekend and it actually felt very similar size wise to my medium 2014 Giant Trance. I think it’s really personal taste.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘yt carpra sizing help pls!’ is closed to new replies.