Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • YT capra sizing
  • theendisnigh
    Free Member

Morning. I’m buying a capra. Small are in stock in the pro spec. I currently ride a small cotic rocket (selling the frame). The YT is 15mm shorter in top tube, I’m a bit worried about spending oodles of cash and it being too small when it gets here. The rocket feels very compact as it is.

YT recommend small for someone my size, 5’6. They recommend small upto 5’8 in fact so I guess it will be ok.

Any capra owners on here? What was your experience with the size guides? Reliable?

mickmcd
    Free Member

You midget

theendisnigh
    Free Member

get a life you sad forum troll. and you’re about the same bastard height as me anyway!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sazter

I have a Wicked, not a capra, I am also 5’6″ and the small is great, def not too small, I would be dwarfed by a med. 🙂

Sarah

philholmes
    Free Member

I am 5’10” and ride a medium Wicked Comp which I love the size of, so I would have thought small would be fine for you.

mickmcd
    Free Member

Oh wow handbag was out quick ,will return to this after I’ve finished watching c beebies

theendisnigh
    Free Member

well I’ve ordered a small so time will tell. I reckon it will be fine.

Thanks for your input Sarah n Phil.

chiefgrooveguru

Although the Capra’s ETT is 20mm shorter than the Rocket its steeper seat tube angle makes the reach only 3mm less, so it’ll feel the same size when standing.

mrflaky
    Free Member

I am 5’10” and have a medium Capra, fits perfectly for me, so think the small should be spot on for you.

TheOtherJamie
    Free Member

If your anywhere near Nottingham my wife has a small you could try.

She’s 5’5″ and it fits well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘YT capra sizing’ is closed to new replies.