Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • YT Capra 2015 range
  • thomasgeorge
    Free Member

Finally released, full range on their slow and temperamental website. Counting the days to delivery

Mbnut
    Free Member

Ummm… well that site is truely ****

househusband

Ummm… well that site is truely ****

You mean you can actually get on it?!

Chunk
    Free Member

Nice bikes – proper shit site, almost failed the entrance questions 🙂

Seems ok to me…

Nice

prawny

Metal Capra for £1900? Yes please.

jonnogroats
    Free Member

Hi guys, I’m coming from riding a 140mm travel 26″ wheeled “all mountain” bike and the majority of what I ride is trail centres, but with the very occasional jaunt to more techy/dh/steep stuff. Really tempted to buy a capra but I’m a bit concerned it will almost make trail centres boring because of the huge suspension soaking up every feature in the trail.
    People who have actually ridden one… Can you tell me if I’m talking nonsense?
    Thanks

grobin13
    Free Member

Johnogroats you will loose some Pop-ability but this will compensated by the confidence it will give you hitting the bigger stuff. Mate has one and loves it. Too small for me so not riden properly. I’ve just ordered a pro race last night so very excited. I mainly ride trail centres with the odd Alps trip.

grobin13
    Free Member

Anyone got a delivery date yet. My pro race large just states available from
    25th Feb. Need it for march as don’t think I will hold up too well on my hardtail at BPW trip
    I have coming up.

deviant
    Free Member

You will be fine at BPW on your hardtail.

Been twice with HTs now, 45650b and Ragley Piglet…had a hoot on both.

rumple
    Free Member

the one in blue is simply perfect

ryderredman
    Free Member

They claim a Large will fit a 6’5″ rider, why do they tease me this way? I know if I were to get one it would be the most squeezy fit ever!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘YT Capra 2015 range’ is closed to new replies.