• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by joat.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • YT Capra
  • giddyrob
    Free Member

Just got the new bike, but doing a small amount of pimping to make it my own.

What size is the seat clamp on a 2016 Capra Comp?

Thanks

Rob

34.9 I think, but I’d do a bit of googling to confirm

yacoby
    Free Member

spectabilis
    Free Member

There’s a sure fire way off finding out…. When you’ve stopped spinning have a think.

giddyrob
    Free Member

Can’t find info online :/

Did the string test on my 34.9 clamp on my other bikes. Seems to be the same diameter on the outside
    ?

Can anyone confirm?

Cheers

spectabilis
    Free Member

Are you extracting the urine?

ads678

String test??

Take the seat clamp off and have a look?!?

rickon
    Free Member

Get the ruler out, measure the internal diameter. Simples. Order from CRC, if you get it wrong, send it back for free.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

Lawn, misaligned tyre / rim logos, green grips / orange pedals. Thought I’d get that out of the way to save others time

And get those brakes swapped round before you die 😉

Trimix
    Free Member

Why bother with a seat clamp ? Your not going to use it given its got an uppy downy.

As for pimping why not fit the invisifame kit and keep it looking nice.

I did think about pimping mine, but as soon as I rode it I realised time spent not riding it was a crime against mountainbiking.

I like the seat clamp on mine, in the way that you hardly notice it. I bought an invisiframe kit, screwed one piece up and decided not to bother – mine is half gloss, half matte and don’t really want it all matte (as I ordered a matte kit)

Understated is the way forward… 😉

[url=https://flic.kr/p/HecgEa]2016-05-20_12-33-54[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

joat

Murderer ^^

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘YT Capra’ is closed to new replies.