Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • "You've ruined my life"…
  • markgraylish
    Free Member

a girl i worked with dumped her bf of 5years and said ‘you never made me come once’ which was apparently true as she drunkenly told everyone in the pub later

Hmmm, I wondering whether I know her…

🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

‘will you marry me’ lol. No.

Priceless! 🙂

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Not a break up as such, but my dad told me an amusing anecdote concerning a Welsh infantry battalion conducting arctic warfare training in Norway at the height of the Cold War.

The soldiers were routinely enjoying the hospitality of the local women, one particular soldier managed to impregnate a girl during a one night stand. However, substantial quantities of alcohol had been consumed and she couldn’t remember what he looked like, but luckily she did recall his rank and surname.

She turned up at HQ with her furious parents who informed the CO of the situation. The RSM then instructed the men to form up so that the culprit could be collared. Instructing the young lady to reveal the name and rank of the offending squaddie, the RSM then ordered him to step forward….

‘Private Evans!’

60 or so men stepped forward, hilarity ensued, she still couldn’t remember what he looked like and the matter went no further.

On a personal note, I was ditched via a fax message once (this was in 1998). The fax machine ran out of paper midway through so I had to go out and buy some more in order to discover this!

cynic-al
    Free Member

emma82 – Member
    Excellent. You lot must be irresistible be desperate enough to go out with properly f***ed up women given some of states you’ve left ex’s in.

FTFY 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘"You've ruined my life"…’ is closed to new replies.