• This topic has 48 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by yunki.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You've had your pancakes, what are you giving up?
  • divenwob
    Free Member

Good luck Emsz!!

Drac

try to do something nice each day.. make some one smile, buy some one lunch, listen to someone with less than you.. so pucker up ..

Yeah great idea. I do that everyday as it so I might just give it up for Lent.

stevestunts
    Free Member

I’m giving up being polite to people, not that it’s any of your business, you nosey bastard. What’s it got to do with you, anyway? Always sticking your oar in, I’m sick of it. Piss off.

Northwind

woah oh oh oh oh hohoo hoooaaaa givin up givin up givin a fuhhhhh

Seems like I’ve given up pancakes

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

G’wan Emsz! Four and a bit weeks in here. I can recommend the Alan Carr book, followed by signing up for a half marathon 😯

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Drinking crap wine and beer, life is too short.

iainc

saw a few folks saying on FB last night they are giving up FB for Lent – weird…

Me, well I could do with losing half a stone and drinking a bit less wine, so I am opting for no evening booze/munchies 🙂 – so not abstinence, just better disciplined !

ant77
    Free Member

The gf always gives up cakes, chocolate and sweets. She already doesn’t drink or smoke.
    It’s a stressful time in the house!

I give up with her, but don’t usually eat much of that anyway so it’s not too hard. So I make it harder by giving other things up. I drink a little, so give that up.
    This year I’ve decided to give up wherever possible added sugar.
    Not to the point of checking ingredients, but just obviously sugary things like coke, lemonade, puddings…

Don’t know how I’ll fare or feel in a month…

yunki
    Free Member

hmmm… looking around me I would tend to believe that I’ve given up housework ..

meh

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘You've had your pancakes, what are you giving up?’ is closed to new replies.